detonation help

I've already added fuel with the T+. And like I said before, I can't see how it could possibly be lean-with 50#injectors and stock turbo and rich o2 numbers. But like before I have a new o2 sensor on the way to make sure.
However, I will check the BLMs as soon as I get a chance and report back. I know it is hard to diagnose especially without recorded data, but this board is the best tool I have.
Hopefully JD will get DS for Christmas, and I can do what you did and get a spare ecm and just borrow it now and again:D

Thanks everyone and I will do some tuning this weekend and hopefully get it narrowed down. I will keep you posted (probably under a new Thread since this one is getting a little long and discouraging readers. Hopefully the title will read
"detonation-gone")

Not to hijack, but my BLM's at hot idle are 112. Should I make some adjustments to get it to 128, like increase FP or adjust my Translator settings?

Originally posted by AirBuick
Not to hijack, but my BLM's at hot idle are 112. Should I make some adjustments to get it to 128, like increase FP or adjust my Translator settings?

I am pretty sure that anythign lower than 128 means its pulling fuel out. So, you might want to pull al little base fuel pressure out and add a little more Fuel at WOT position.

Just a thought. I may have it backwards. Do not remember right now.

Notesd are nto beside me right now.

Yaaaa.. 112 means rich.. drop fuel pressure or decrease initial fueling -10% and lean it out..

This should bring them up..put them in the 120's..

Kyle, typical low octane detonation stays constant.. 2,3,2,4,2,2,3 on your KR readout. Numbers that go 6,5,3,1,,0,, are not typical octane related. Those are what some call transitional knock. Tranny's when they shift can cuase KR, down pipes hitting, MAF pipe banging on the alternator, timing chain slack, rocker arms , motor mounts, tranny mounts, injectors, etc...

Thats where direct scan comes into play. You look at all thats happening..you'll make better guesses. Its one of the best tranny tools you can buy..since it records your RPM's dropping when you shift.. you'll see :)

Guy on the board sells used ecm's.. RedRegalT in the parts for sale section. If it helps..