Dental Records

Lou19

Here we go again,same 'ol
My 86 has some rough original paint, so I thought some dental work might help, I give you Grand National meets P40 Warhawk

GNBite.jpg

images.jpeg

uh, it's your car. I love the P40 and I love the GN but not together. It looks like you're having fun and that's all that matters.

uh, it's your car. I love the P40 and I love the GN but not together. It looks like you're having fun and that's all that matters.

Ok, thanks for you opinion. I too have an opinion about non-stock wheels and illegal window tinting, but it's your car.

Have a nice day:)

why are you mad at his response. you put it on here, he could have said it looks pretty stupid but didn't , by the way where he lives i believe it's ok to have tints

why are you mad at his response. you put it on here, he could have said it looks pretty stupid but didn't , by the way where he lives i believe it's ok to have tints

Use a ? to end a sentence that is a question. Anyway, I'm not mad nor am I looking for praise.

Warp has an opinion and so do I, everything is OK. :smile:

Your response has a subliminal meaning that you believe the decal is stupid and you support dark tinted windows. I get it, thanks for your opinion. :smile:

Whew! Good thing you stepped in and set me straight on this.....

That's using your dipstick Jimmy!:eek: (Castrol commercial reference)

Its your car.... do what ya want. Not my cup of tea but it isnt my car either.

Ok, thanks for you opinion. I too have an opinion about non-stock wheels and illegal window tinting, but it's your car.

Have a nice day:)
Man I'm sorry I hit a nerve. Like I said, it's your car do what you want. Set it on fire for all I care. You posted the picture. You should have been prepared for opinions. I was trying to be nice so you wouldn't make yourself and other GN owners look like idiots by putting stupid looking stickers on your car. The tint on the GN was applied in late 87 and is legal. The tint on the Vette is very light and legal. I checked before having it put on. I don't care what you think of my junk why should you care what I think of yours?(< notice the question mark!)
Now go pull those stickers off your car before someone else sees them and forms a negative opinion of your sense of taste. Just think if someone actually "told" you how stupid your car looks. You might cry. Be careful, it's a harsh world buddy.

I have seen the teeth on some vehicles, like offshore race boats and they look good. They even fit a few cars. They do not look good on the GN in my opinion. The front end is too square for it to look right.

Lou19, just making an observation here...it appears you have quite a bit of wax hang-up in the seams of your body panels. Removing all that wax would go a long way toward improving the looks of your ride, even with bad paint. Then hit the front spoilers and bumper strip with some Armor-All. Oh, one more thing...please, pretty-please remove those teeth from your car.

I thought about putting the teeth on the side of teh plenum at one time

Hey Jason,
Be glad you didn't! The teeth get dirty real quick and its a PIA to get them clean. A lot of brushing, regular check-ups, and the back teeth are ALWAYS hard to reach!:biggrin: How have you been? Doing a lot of traveling?

Posts a picture of his car with some stickers on it and then wants to smart off at every post.Shouldnt you be in the garage installing a wing on something?:rolleyes:

I kinda like it. I'm not sure I would do it to my car but it's different. Love the plane tho.

Attachments

• p40.jpg
    p40.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 371