DeMarco NMCA Super Street Regal 6.70

Great job - that looked like a nice smooth pass! Are those twin pro-mod 91.5s on there?

Nice !!!! What kind on engine trans etc are you using if you dont mind me askin? Full chassis?

Another vid of the same pass~ [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5QAe_4Qcsg[/YOUTUBE]

Dave that is one wicked sick fast ride you have there. I think that's the fastest anybody has ever been in a Regal or at least what I know. That Proline bullet makes some BIG power and your tuner is doing a hell of a job getting that monster down the track. :cool:

I think that's the fastest anybody has ever been in a Regal or at least what I know.

I think you are right Ted, this is the quickest and fastest time that I have ever heard of anybody running with a Regal bodied car. Flying Brick!!!:biggrin::eek:

Hey guys thanks for the positive feedback, we're heading in the right direction with the car. The car weighs in at 3250lbs....shes a bit heavy. I'm gonna do my best to take a bit of weight out of it so we can move weight were we need it. I think maybe a 6.60 Time Slip hopefully might be in the future. Thanks again.
-Dave

That's one bad car you have there. I'm still in aww, it's un-belivable it went that fast being that heavy. Congrats!!!

What Dusty said? :wink:

Hey guys thanks for the positive feedback, we're heading in the right direction with the car. The car weighs in at 3250lbs....shes a bit heavy. I'm gonna do my best to take a bit of weight out of it so we can move weight were we need it. I think maybe a 6.60 Time Slip hopefully might be in the future. Thanks again.
-Dave

Wow, that is heavy! I'd bet with some weight taken out and a good track 6.50's could be right around the corner!! Congrats on having the baddest Regal/GN and keep up the good work.:cool: