delayed alky spray with SMC?

EvilV6GN

I just installed a single nozzle SMC kit on my GN. I love the benefits of the kit but I have noticed that if I don't manually run the pump for a few seconds, there is quite a delay before the alcohol sprays. This is not just after overnight, but evn after less than 10 minutes from spraying. is this common with the SMC pump or do I have a problem with the pump that needs to be addressed. It's a bit scary if I forget I get quite a bit of knock before the pump catches up. And this is on only a thrasher 93 chip. I am scared to try my thrasher 100 until I square this away.

Also, does anyone know if the thrasher 100 tends to boost spike like the thrasher 93. My boost shoots to 24 before it comes back down to 19 psi. I am attributing this to the fast spool feature but somtimes it can be a disadvantage.

My boost will spike to 23 before settling to 22 in 1st and 2nd, and 20 in 3rd with a Thrasher 100 and 108

You pump should hold its prime after you hit the test button once for a couple seconds before you leave your driveway. If it doesnt something is wrong, either the engine is siphoning the alcohol when under vacuum or your pump is letting the alcohol leak past it