Deep South Big Money Race

INTHEEIGHTS

My Dads Faster Than Yours
Well guys after about 1 1/2 hour out to nomans land was a little track called dorchester dragstripe south carolina they call LOCK IT UP street race alley.unreal guys ive seen alot of grudge racing this place tops all of them.........
BIG MONEY RACES $ 10,000.00 TO 40,000.00 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: HERES A BIG MONEY RACE LAST NIGHT VIDEO AND SOME PICS .YouTube - darrin/marvin

sorry the pics did not turn out........

Attachments

• 100_0715.jpg
    100_0715.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 361
Plenty of that goes on in NC. There are several 1/8 mile tracks you can get big money runs at! Gets crazy sometimes be careful!

I lived in Charlston for a little while and went to that track once on a sunday night. It was NOTHING like I had ever seen. Tons of $$$ being thrown around.

I was talking to one of the guys he said they call it eazzy money and i was oh really and so i didnt ask any more questions.........

I was talking to one of the guys he said they call it eazzy money and i was oh really and so i didnt ask any more questions.........

Eazzy money, yeah that is one way to put it......

Thing about alot of these cars are they are geared for the 1/8 with crazy gear ratio's. I plan to call a few out to the 1/4 mile track when it is time:cool:

I have guys talking smack from all around me wanting to beat my little V6's. I got a couple they can come get some of now:biggrin: Money will be locked before cars roll off trailer. All they know is it is a V6 with no spray:wink: