Deep 200 4R pan

Jeff Rand

The guy rebuilding suggested I get a deep pan and I found this kit from Summit. About $200 with the filter, bolts. lock washers and gasket. I did not realize that Hughes made one for this trans.
Jeff

Trans pan.jpg

Len Freeman ? I thought he disappeared from the face of the earth glad to hear he 's back.

Len Freeman ? I thought he disappeared from the face of the earth glad to hear he 's back.
Lee spoke to him at a car show in Vegas and that is how I got in touch with him. Super nice guy that suggested just a few upgrades for my power level. I could even wait for the trans to be rebuilt once we set up a date although spending a day in Vegas could really bring up the cost of the rebuild.

Lee spoke to him at a car show in Vegas and that is how I got in touch with him. Super nice guy that suggested just a few upgrades for my power level. I could even wait for the trans to be rebuilt once we set up a date although spending a day in Vegas could really bring up the cost of the rebuild.
Jeff you should start spending some of that money you have been hoarding. I mean you still have the money you got from your high school graduation.

Jeff you should start spending some of that money you have been hoarding. I mean you still have the money you got from your high school graduation.:)

Had my Hughes Deep Aluminum Transmission Pan black powder coated before I installed it. Did not tap it for a temperature sensor before hand.
It hangs down a little more than the RJC Deep Oil Pan, but have never had it scrape anything (yet).

Attachments

• Hughes Deep Pan1.jpg
    Hughes Deep Pan1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 252
  • Hughes Deep Pan2.jpg
    Hughes Deep Pan2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 279
Jeff you should start spending some of that money you have been hoarding. I mean you still have the money you got from your high school graduation.:)
It kind of nice having FU money. My employer does not mess with me.
Jeff