Deck lids, door, tank, bezels, aluminum bumper support, more

1dollardog

Are we there yet?
2 rust free deck lids. 1 for GN 1 TType. $100 each
rust free passanger door $150
1 rust free stock fuel tank. $150 with sender and stock pump.
never wrecked rad support steel. $50
rust free passanger fender with trim piece $100
Leir seats front and rear. usable but need recovered. extras included $295
plastic fender wells. not perfect make offer
steel inner fenders exellent condition. make offer
aluminum rear bumper support. $50
black headlight bezels. some small cracks but look good $50
8" rear prostar lookalikes. 4" back space. Steel not aluminum. nice and shiny, have "Pacer" center caps. $140 for both.
stock rad from a hot air car. not sure if the same as IC car. exellent condition. $75

Thanks

Bezel driver or passinger side or both

HI, just wanted to know which side you have because i need the driver side bezel Thank you

correction i see you wrote bezels that met both. If jcudra don't get them and if the driver side is good. I'll take them Thank you

Here are some pics. Some stress cracks that could be sanded out if you wanted too. Looks pretty good anyway. Corner lights do not go with.

Attachments

• cars 013.jpg
    cars 013.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 285
  • cars 014.jpg
    cars 014.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 289
  • cars 016.jpg
    cars 016.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 290
  • cars 017.jpg
    cars 017.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 289
inner fender

Do you have a passanger side steel inner fender (no rust) ? If so price shipped to north alabama 35661. thanks

The steel inner fenders did they come out of and NA regal and if so could you use them in a turbo car without ac, powersteering, cruise control just a turbo motor?

The steel inner fenders did they come out of and NA regal and if so could you use them in a turbo car without ac, powersteering, cruise control just a turbo motor?

They are from a turbo car so everything should work. I just sold the passenger side though. Still have the driver side and it is in exelent shape.

WOW what years did they come in everybody tells me the turbo cars had plastic wheel wells.

Now I get it, geez I can't what to get home I need some sleep.