Decided To Sell My RX-7

DAVID C

No time to enjoy, too many projects, need the space, and need the money. (2 kids in college!) Just thought I'd let you guys know about it to save some of the blood, sweat, tears, and expense of building one. It's on ebay. Item # 4610995307. :( Dave C.

Dave ..thats to bad but I can relate to having to many projects :eek: all "my" Buicks are gone and now concentrating on TTA's .. like the wife put it .."how many cars do you need " :eek: :p :biggrin:

I've been to your place Dan.... As much as I love cars, I ALMOST agree with her! :biggrin:

Locally, I'm asking $6500. Here in VT., if it doesn't have 4wd, and 35" super swampers, nobobody's going to consider it 'til May! :rolleyes: Dave C.

You should get your price,this car is unusual and very nice,nine bids and half way there,Good luck youre going to miss it.What a sleeper!

Im not a huge fan of this body style but im a huge fan of the drivetrain :)
Looks like a nice and clean install.. wish I had the money

Good luck on the sale

Boostedpimp said:
Im not a huge fan of this body style but im a huge fan of the drivetrain :)
Looks like a nice and clean install.. wish I had the money

Good luck on the sale

it IS a sleeper huh :biggrin: oh the car did sell ... to me :p should be in my driveway in a few weeks :cool:

Grumpy said:
it IS a sleeper huh :biggrin: oh the car did sell ... to me :p should be in my driveway in a few weeks :cool:

It is totally a sleeper!

and wow glad to hear it's sold to someone who knows and possibly loves the 3.8L.. lucky bastard ;)

Grumpy said:
Oh! So now I have a deadline on the delivery!! :eek: I'm waiting 'til premium gas gets down below $1 :biggrin: Dave.

DAVID C said:
Oh! So now I have a deadline on the delivery!! :eek: I'm waiting 'til premium gas gets down below $1 :biggrin: Dave.

nope !!! no deadline ... when ya have a nice day to take a drive it will happen :p