Decal- Hood Emblems

Iceman

Go Pokes!
Anyone make our hood emblems in a stick-on decal where it would be flat.I hate that raised emblem!

Not a bad idea. I would suggest going on ebay and finding an auction for die-cut vinyl window stickers and see if they would maybe want to start marketing a hood decal for TR owners.

I dont think there would be a high demand for them but you never know.

i'd find a local sign shop and see what they can do for you. if they start with a silver decal and print a shadow on it, i bet it would look pretty realistic.

Someone here had them airbrushed on along with the gn emglem on the side, it wasnt' 100% perfect it looked a thousand times better than an emblem, and its something you don't see every day either, very cool.

Originally posted by Iceman
Anyone make our hood emblems in a stick-on decal where it would be flat.I hate that raised emblem!

That's a cool idea, I like it.
The stickers we use at my dealership are made of a material
that looks like brushed aluminum. I think that would look
sweet on the hood.

Me like... Me would buy.
The flat aluminum or plastic would be cool too, kinda' like the graphics on the Impala SS.
I am thinking of getting two rear deck emblems (the all chrome ones) and sanding/polishing the surfaces down to black and mount them on the hood. then it would be black letters w/ chrome trim; I think it would look cool.:cool:
Anybody?

I would buy some. Along with them being flat you wouldnt have to worry about jonny clepto ripping them off the hood in a mall parking lot.

Yes Mark that is what I am looking for.E-mail me the price and details.
Thanks VJ

Will have more info for these next week. Of course we can also do custom engine displacement ones for those of you who have stage 2 motors.:D

I sold a set cut in chrome vinyl to a guy here for $5.00 each... Never heard back from him to see if he liked them. I've got a set (in a different font) on my S-10 and like the look. :D

decals

Hi Mark, Tony here and I would be interested in 2 or 3 sets of decals for myself also. Keep us informed .