David is doing his majic

No it was an option I got, plus I'll wire a override. You can see the temp switch on the right line.

What's the temp switch set at? My b&m is at 175, wish it came on sooner. That's a nice setup I have there radiator fans. I might upgrade my b&m trans cooler to that one

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

180 on
165 off

Thanks yes its a nice piece, used shock mounts, black oxide hardware. The Arequip lines are sweet too fittings are SS not aluminum. DEI wrap good to 2000.

Last edited:
Wonder if i would see any difference over my b&m 70297
Derale fans kick ass for sure

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Fin/plate vs stacked plate
590 cfm vs 800 cfm
I think so.
Fan is actually a Spal. They sell a 1200cfm 10" replacement

Took 10 lbs of Flexplate/converter weight. Yes both converters are drained.
293kjeb.jpg

new
2qk813n.jpg

Some nice grade 8 converter hardware.
kbzypk.jpg
What converter do you have, the black one? I have a TBPT 245mm 3521 HF Billet Lock-up 3250 stall. Husek built my trans well, in my sig.

Yes black is new TBPT, 9", 3600, NL, mechanical diode.

Purple is Vig, LU, 5 disk. Getting rebuilt and sellin.

Doing the break in procedures on the lift will road test next weekend. First impression, sharp hard shifts.

Love the new pan, I wouldnt risk leaving that line against the crossover if it were me, rather safe than sorry.

Thanks, agree I have a couple options to mitigate the issue.

Done with lift break in, will road test tomorrow.

If its anything like mine your gonna love it. Well how did the test drive go?
Still breaking it in but first impressions are awesome. Hard to describe but more linear and less slingshot . Very excited to put some power to it. Cooler fan never came on.

I did have a issue with my brand new TV cable clip breaking. less than 1 miles, put the old original back on . So much for preventive maintenance .

Overall very happy and excited.

Last edited: