Dang!

The really rare GNX stuff are things like the fender collars and the stuff to make the vents functional.I had to bother Joe Harrington forever and a day before he'd sell em to me.

I bought 3 GNX dash plates last month on ebay for $125-$175.Real GNX parts= big $$$$$$$.Things like those vents are basically priceless...I know the only way my GNX spare parts are leaving me is if someone wants to trade a complete,running,mint,low mile GN for them.

And if you ebay much.youd know that seller has changed his name many times and has had his GN parts on there for at least 2 years.

Bad Seller in Florida

ahollowtub said:
The really rare GNX stuff are things like the fender collars and the stuff to make the vents functional.I had to bother Joe Harrington forever and a day before he'd sell em to me.

I bought 3 GNX dash plates last month on ebay for $125-$175.Real GNX parts= big $$$$$$$.Things like those vents are basically priceless...I know the only way my GNX spare parts are leaving me is if someone wants to trade a complete,running,mint,low mile GN for them.

And if you ebay much.youd know that seller has changed his name many times and has had his GN parts on there for at least 2 years.
Do Not buy anything from that Seller, they will not send you the items. They have had many different names and Florida locations over the years, and many Negitive feedbacks for not sending item and cashing the money orders.

I know the owner of #548. I know, I know - "There were only 547!!!!"

His car was (ahem) snuck through and received the full conversion with dash plate #548. The white T-Type went behind him but didn't receive the dash plate.

So maybe - I should egg him into Ebay-ing his car parts and retiring :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

I can appreciate the idea of increasing the value of our cars but not to the point of stupidity.