Dallas body shop

texasterror

Anybody know of a body shop in Dallas that knows how to work on buicks? I dont want to take my car to just any body shop. I just want to do this once and right. Having my motor built by Jack Laswell and while the motor is being built I want to have the body work done but he doesn't do bodywork. Frame off and all. They can take their sweet time I just want it done right. Meow.

Call Stuart Singer at Stuarts Paint and Body. We use them for bad stuff and the cars come back looking like wet candy.

Tell him Dan from Boardwalk sent you.

10440 Plano Rd
Dallas, TX 75238-1312
(214) 221-6999

That deep black we look for in a 10+ show car.....he does this.

I feel as if I may have not conveyed how good this dude is.

He is real friggin' good.

I've seen some of the cars that come out of Stuarts (mostly high end) and they look very nice.

What are you looking to spend? And your wanting to do a frame off? Bill Duke out in Saginaw does a lot of Buicks.

I have a car a Bill Duke's shop now. He will do it right, but you have to be ok with possibly leaving it there for some time.

Anybody know of a body shop in Dallas that knows how to work on buicks? I dont want to take my car to just any body shop. I just want to do this once and right. Having my motor built by Jack Laswell and while the motor is being built I want to have the body work done but he doesn't do bodywork. Frame off and all. They can take their sweet time I just want it done right. Meow.

im new to the scene trying to find someone in dallas to do my motor who or how can i get ahold of jack laswell?

I have a car a Bill Duke's shop now. He will do it right, but you have to be ok with possibly leaving it there for some time.
If you leave it there, it will be done right, but; be prepared to go without it for about 18 months!:eek:

jack laswell

I decided to sell my car and purchase another one that is already built. Thanks for the heads up. Jack Laswell's shop is in Rowlett, Texas. I made it from houston to rowlett in 3.5 hours, thats how bad i wanted to meet the guy. Anyhow he does good work. call him at 972 412 9000. I still need to have my car shipped back to houston. Im not messing with it anymore. I want something I can just drive.

We use them for bad stuff and the cars come back looking like wet candy.

Tell him Dan from Boardwalk sent you.

10440 Plano Rd
Dallas, TX 75238-1312
(214) 221-6999

I went by that place and checked it out. They said their jobs start at around $6K. Said mine would be about $15K. Too steep for me.