Custom Fuel Rail

turboTURBO

im running an inline pump and an inline regulator, so i really cant use the stock regulator of rails cause when i take the stock reg off, there is a big hole...
anybody know where i can get a custom rail made or where i can buy one that has just a -10 fitting at the end of the rail??
any help
thanks
shawn

It is not clear what you propose? If you use a -8 or -10 line from tank to engine, that is more than adaquate.

The way we do it is split the line from the tank with a Y-block and run 2 lines [-6 or -8] to both sides of the stock fuel rail. We then add a -6 or -8 fitting to the rail under the coil pack for the return line to the regulator.

I cut off the stock feed fitting and welded on a -10. Then on the side where the regulator mounted, I cut that section completely off. I welded a -06 fitting on there and then ran a 06 line to an Aeromotive boost referenced FPR. It flows awesome and I did it all in my garage with a MIG welder. The best part is it was competitive with a Buick FPR because I got the regulator on eBay new for half price.