CT High Capacity Magazine Law??

G-boz

For the CT members with permits, Where and How do you register your high capacity magazines? I tried looking on the net, but dont get any real answers....

lol, well all my handguns have high capacity clips (over 10 rounds), so If I plan on carrying them legally, the clips need to be registered. I dont want to have to buy new gun(s) just so I can carry..

And sell the hi-caps to pay for them!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I dont want to buy/sell anything. (shouldnt have too :rolleyes:)
I actually downloaded the form off the state website, just have to send it in.

If he wanted to sell them legally it would have to be out of state or technically be breaking the law doing that as well.

I hate this state!!!! We have had more gun manufacturers here than probably any other state now we have all these new feel good state laws. They want to make the schools safe so nobody can get in but what about the playgrounds? What about when the buses are loading up or unloading? What about the bus stops? If they took away all the guns ever made and somebody was still determined to do something what about the pressure cooker bomb like they did in Boston . Bottom line these new laws aren't fixing anything other than making legal gun owners possible criminals.

Did you know you can't even buy bullets here now unless you have a pistol permit or a permit to buy bullets. Guess what this permit isn't free! And you have to do is drive over the border to RI or VT or NH which are within 2 hours from here.

I'm sick of all these bs rules that aren't solving anything

I dont want to buy/sell anything. (shouldnt have too :rolleyes:)
I actually downloaded the form off the state website, just have to send it in.
I agree with you 100%. We'd welcome you to Texas, hi-cap mags and all!!!

First step in confiscation is registration !!!! If they don't know what you have it's harder for them to take it.

Nazis made everyone register everything before they confiscated it.

If he wanted to sell them legally it would have to be out of state or technically be breaking the law doing that as well.

I hate this state!!!! We have had more gun manufacturers here than probably any other state now we have all these new feel good state laws. They want to make the schools safe so nobody can get in but what about the playgrounds? What about when the buses are loading up or unloading? What about the bus stops? If they took away all the guns ever made and somebody was still determined to do something what about the pressure cooker bomb like they did in Boston . Bottom line these new laws aren't fixing anything other than making legal gun owners possible criminals.

Did you know you can't even buy bullets here now unless you have a pistol permit or a permit to buy bullets. Guess what this permit isn't free! And you have to do is drive over the border to RI or VT or NH which are within 2 hours from here.

I'm sick of all these bs rules that aren't solving anything

We'd welcome you, too here. I understand a move for you would be...problematic to say the least. Would be nice to have some good used parts for g-bodies down here though.

I've been talking to Charlief1 about moving for a while now. But I think in the mean time I'm gonna get a food saver and a tube and dig a hole in the ground and register nothing !!!!

If Texas wasn't so far I think that would be my best option.

I've been talking to Charlief1 about moving for a while now. But I think in the mean time I'm gonna get a food saver and a tube and dig a hole in the ground and register nothing !!!!

If Texas wasn't so far I think that would be my best option.

It's a good option right now, but the libtards are closing in. Give enough people "free chit" and they soon forget what it means to be an American...

they only slaughtered 55 MILLION people.
common theme was the government disarming everybody.

i didnt read 100% but what i posted above was the condensed version of charlies links