crying man

Bad Boyz

Son-in-law just got done pqying for his gas when he noticed a car stalled in the road.He figured he go see if he could help out.Man had his face buried in the steering wheel crying.Asked him what was wrong. He said that he was broke,had rolled his coins that he had left at home to get him to work for a couple of more days & that just ran out.Now he is stuck in the road with no way to get gas,not a penny on him&on his way to work to get pay for the week.Good news.Inlaw gave him $5 for gas.Bad news.This man could end up a suicide.Things are goihg to get tougher.

yeah, this gas thing is getting outta hand. :mad: Fuel in general...gas, diesel, propane. If ya drive very far to work with something that gets bad gas mileage, it doesn't take long to spend up a lot of a person's paycheck.

COMMUNIST BAS-RDS FUEL COMPANYS HAVE US BY THE BALLS PRESIDENT NO HELP MAKE MORE FOR HIM AND HIS FRIENDS IN HIS STATE THAT AND THE WAR HE STARTED FOR BS REASONS IS WHY ITS THE WAY IT IS IMPEACH HIM AND BE DONE WITH IT MAYBE PRICES WILL COME BACK DOWN A LITTLE :mad:

COMMUNIST BAS-RDS FUEL COMPANYS HAVE US BY THE BALLS PRESIDENT NO HELP MAKE MORE FOR HIM AND HIS FRIENDS IN HIS STATE THAT AND THE WAR HE STARTED FOR BS REASONS IS WHY ITS THE WAY IT IS IMPEACH HIM AND BE DONE WITH IT MAYBE PRICES WILL COME BACK DOWN A LITTLE :mad:

preach on, brutha. I agree...:cool:

The best part is you go to your boss for a raise to pay for all of the rising cost of life and you hear " How can I give you a raise when I have to pay more for everything " . Everything has gone up but my pay?:mad: