Cruise in & race Gainesville 8 Sept.

Well sorry guys im backing out...i cant get my car back from my painters house....the alternators bad so i had it rebuilt but the rebuilds bad so now i gotta wait till monday when they open unless any of you have a spare laying around....if so email me and well slap it on and ill swap it back out monday when i get mine fixed. Jason

if any ,how many people are showing up @ hardees, it is actually out of my way but im willing to go if there will be other TR's there.:confused:

billy, i know glen west will be there....and jason (vader) if he finds an alt.....jason id give ya mine but i need it to go to WORK! on a saturday...
will is also suppose to be there
dan

saturday night

My BEGAL won't be, but I will be there saturday night. Thinks i need to get out of the house.
Chip

Had a great time in gainsville.

Vader 87 Did you get everything worked out on your car? I had a great time at gainesville. I raced a couple nice mustangs coming home last night I put some 116 in the tank before I left gainesville.Needless to say the mustangs did not have a chance.That pt54 turbo rocks at 25# of boost!WOW!

Will, when i left discount auto parts my voltage kept dropping and finally shut off about a mile from my girlfriends house so i found a guy w/some cables and we jumped it off and it sputtered but finally made it there. I have no idea whats wrong with it....theres no way i could have 2 bad alternators.....i guess ill just try what Kendall said to do and go from there. BTW, Thanks again to you and Kendall for helping me get it out of there and to the house...i really appreciated the help.