Cross Over Pipe

LAMMONS0003

I have to replace my cross over pipe on a 84 t type hot air. Will a intercooled car cross over pipe fit it? Are there benifits of a aftermarket cross over pipe?

There's just enough difference in the HA vs IC crossover so it won't fit right. If you want aftermarket then I don't think anyone is making them now. Check on the board and see if someone has a spare they're willing to sell or maybe you'll get lucky and find one in the for sale section.

There's just enough difference in the HA vs IC crossover so it won't fit right. If you want aftermarket then I don't think anyone is making them now. Check on the board and see if someone has a spare they're willing to sell or maybe you'll get lucky and find one in the for sale section.

I would call GBODYPARTS to see if they have a used one as another alternative. Use the phone. Brad

find out how much a local exhaust shop would charge to make one before buying a used one.

I would guess Brian at G body might have something I agree with above post give him a call.