Cranking and Fuel but no go

trbodon21

I have been previously having issues with my rpm jumping around while accelerating, cruising and decelerating. I changed coilpack/ module, re-set cam sensor. After doing that still no luck. I finally decided to pull up pipe off and found a very minimal amount of oil in TB with a strong fuel smell. I cleaned out and also cleaned IAC (note: the intercooler and up pipe were spotless). I unplugged all connectors to veryify pins were straight and not corroded. Disconnected wiring harness to gen 7 adapter and diconnected harness from gen 7.
Now that my quick inspection was complete I hooked everything back up and there is no start. I double checked every connector.
I am getting proper fuel pressure and the engine is cranking. All fuses checked out ok. So now I've added another problem.
I am going to re look everything tomorrow in the light, but I am I missing something stupid?
I am able to communicate with ECM through calmap and there are no codes showing.

Go into engine monitor or engine diagnostic screen and see if it's picking up the cam and crank signal.

I didn't want to kill my battery with laptop hooked up so I ran an extension cord.
Disconnected AC/DC converter and car started right up... Every time I would try to start the car the converter would shut off and engine would keep cranking with no start. The laptop would shut off so I could not look at diagnostics. So I am leaning towards something with converter casuing an electriacl malfunction.