Crager wheels

super10lbz

Hey guys,
Figured i give this a shot locally. I have what looks to be a 15x7 prostar type chrome wheels, no pitting look sharpe, came on the car so i am putting stockers on it. No idea what these go for, but i'll start at $200 no tires. Will separate.
Super10lbz@yahoo.com

Go to Summit's web site and figure out just exactly which wheels you have. Note the part number, size, width and back spacing, THEN put an ad on E-bay. I did that a few months ago with a Cragar Dragstar and got a good price for it.

Good luck - Terry

Getting good bites on racing junk, Thanks though

racing junk is becoming a awesome site to sell something for free!...they now have a forum,do me a favor go on the forum area and in the "General discussion" go to "Small block or Big block" and vote Small block for me;) i started it and its turning out to be the biggest post ever so far on that forum,they all talk about how bigger is better i tried telling them my little 6 would woop many big blocks....they are all good people tho,its all in fun:)

lol

racing junk is becoming a awesome site to sell something for free!...they now have a forum,do me a favor go on the forum area and in the "General discussion" go to "Small block or Big block" and vote Small block for me;) i started it and its turning out to be the biggest post ever so far on that forum,they all talk about how bigger is better i tried telling them my little 6 would woop many big blocks....they are all good people tho,its all in fun:)

Get with the program tommy. Nobody believes that crap anymore. Webster on crystal meth still is not gonna dunk on Shaquille O'neal :eek:

Same technology on a big block eats small blocks and especially v6's up. The fast guys all run Dart little m's, big m's, LSX's, svo blocks, etc.

Racing junk, ebay, car forums, are all good places to sell car parts.