Cracked D/S Exhaust Manifold - Who is really the best?

MBKBJB

Ok, my D/S manifold is cracked and I want to replace it. I have read the ATR is good and bad, Hooker is good and bad, etc.....

My GN is a very nice restored street GN that I do not race at all. Has the basic mods Walbro H/P fuel pump, 36lb injectors, stock turbo, dutwieller neck.

What company and/or part should I get ATR 304 stainless, Hooker, or someone else? Please help!

Thank you!

Hookers are too big for the stock turbo. I'd go with ATR, or if you want to keep the stock appearance, get a set of Postons.

i wouldnt use hookers they suck , had several cars with leaks , tried everything , they still leaked , atr is good , but what are your goals , i have several cars with stock headers running in the tens ,low tens!

Or just have it welded by a good shop for $20. If they do it right, it is hardly noticeable. HTH

Squid

Weld it

But have the shop put a small brace between the two pipes. Should keep it from cracking again.

Status update

I found some re-conditioned stock ones at SouthEast Turbo Performance so I am having them send those to me. They said they have not had any issues with the re-conditioned ones that they sell. Also, they said the ATR ones are on about a 4 to 5 week backorder/delay.

Thank you all for your help and quick replies!!! Any other input is also appreciated!