Couple of Powerlogger Files for Anyone Bored

incubus2432

Douchebag
So I finally upgraded to the TurboTweak 6.1 wideband chip and went for a few quick test runs. The "WB-108" file is with the chip set to correct to 10.8 AFR and the "WB-110" is set to 11.0 AFR. The only issue I saw was that my TPS needs adjusted but other than that I was pretty pleased with the run at 10.8 AFR.

On both "tests" I got some knock at gear changes (on the 11.0 file you can see a 7+KR which I, obviously, don't like but it was at a gear change so it may be false). For the sake of safety I went back to the 10.8 AFR setting but wanted to make sure I'm not missing something.

To view the files my wideband is set to "PLX" and Analog 4 is set to "pressure 100psi". (fuel pressure).

Thanks!

Attachments

• WB-108.dat.zip
    91.8 KB · Views: 66
  • WB-110.dat.zip
    64.5 KB · Views: 37
Both of those logs are set to 10.8

It could be false knock, but it also is a tad lean at the start of the run before the correction adds some fuel. So I would add some WOT fuel to start with.

Thanks Eric!

I'm a bit perplexed as to why the second file is showing as 10.8 AFR. I changed both appropriate cells to 11.0. Maybe I changed them back before saving the file (not sure if this would cause the discrepancy or not).

Duly noted on adding a splash of fuel.