Cottons Performance 7.49 Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
I would like to thank Cottons Performance for sponsoring the 7.49 index class in March for the Turbobuick.com Nationals!!

Cotton's Performance Center has been servicing Turbo Buicks, as well as other makes of performance cars, since 1994 and has become one of the most respected specialty shops in the country.

At Cotton's Performance Center we don't just run a business, we are friends. We began our journey by servicing just a few customers with stock Grand Nationals and it wasn't long before Jack owned one himself.

Once 'bitten' by the need for speed, Jack wanted more, so began the journey to his current 8 second street car..... He had a reputation in the area for "tweaking" and building fast Buicks. This led to other people from all over the country seeking his expertise in servicing and building their own turbo cars.

What Jack shares with his customers is what he has already experienced in real life. Jack doesn't just sell parts, he shares what he has found works best to accomplish the goals he and others have set.

Cotton's Performance Center has a first class facility with all the latest equipment capable of building any level performance turbo or street and strip car, as well as a stocking dealer for many of your performance parts and needs.

Please feel free to contact us with all of your Turbo Buick and performance car needs.

Jack Cotton

The Cottons Performance 7.49 index class will pay $500 win / $200 RU. Entry fee is $25. This format will be heads-up/pro tree. There must be a 5 CAR MINIMUM in order to run the class. Each vehicle entered into the class will be given a Cottons Performance decal that must be on the car before 1st round of qualifying on Friday. I would again like to thank Cottons Performance for there sponsorship and continued effort in the Buick Community with parts and their support of this event in March!

Cottons_Header_Left.gif

I would like to thank Cottons Performance for sponsoring the 7.49 index class in March for the Turbobuick.com Nationals!!

Cotton's Performance Center has been servicing Turbo Buicks, as well as other makes of performance cars, since 1994 and has become one of the most respected specialty shops in the country.

At Cotton's Performance Center we don't just run a business, we are friends. We began our journey by servicing just a few customers with stock Grand Nationals and it wasn't long before Jack owned one himself.

Once 'bitten' by the need for speed, Jack wanted more, so began the journey to his current 8 second street car..... He had a reputation in the area for "tweaking" and building fast Buicks. This led to other people from all over the country seeking his expertise in servicing and building their own turbo cars.

What Jack shares with his customers is what he has already experienced in real life. Jack doesn't just sell parts, he shares what he has found works best to accomplish the goals he and others have set.

Cotton's Performance Center has a first class facility with all the latest equipment capable of building any level performance turbo or street and strip car, as well as a stocking dealer for many of your performance parts and needs.

Please feel free to contact us with all of your Turbo Buick and performance car needs.

Jack Cotton

The Cottons Performance 7.49 index class will pay $500 win / $200 RU. Entry fee is $25. This format will be heads-up/pro tree. There must be a 5 CAR MINIMUM in order to run the class. Each vehicle entered into the class will be given a Cottons Performance decal that must be on the car before 1st round of qualifying on Friday. I would again like to thank Cottons Performance for there sponsorship and continued effort in the Buick Community with parts and their support of this event in March!

Cottons_Header_Left.gif
Jack and myself built my frist (tb)11.00et and my second one 10.80et with a CHIP!! back in 1996!! LOVE HIS SON LIKE MY OWN SON..rite BUBBA:biggrin::biggrin:LOVE you to JACK MY BROTHA FROM DIFFENT MOTHA....:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.