Cottons "make ya sh!t ya pants" Performances

Thanks..... I missed Derricks post, was on my honeymoon!!! Not swure about Pres.... I'll settle for just Jack..... :biggrin:

Don't be so modest Jack... you ARE the president already( at least on your board) Call me in the AM bro.
Bryan

Hey Jack
You posted Martin`s car on your Forum. Bob is the person who replied...not me. So he`s going with a BiGGER Turbo.....He can`t handle the Pressure...:biggrin:

Hey Jack
You posted Martin`s car on your Forum. Bob is the person who replied...not me. So he`s going with a BiGGER Turbo.....He can`t handle the Pressure...:biggrin:

I know, just playin with Bob.... as for Martin.... it just makes sense... he must have run into some of dat American money.... :cool:

We went to the Dominican Republic.... It was awsome, only 5 days, just enough to get really comfy before having to pack up and come home. We stayed at Paradisus Punta Cana, 5 star resort all inclusive. Food was great.. beaches were beautiful.. wish I was there right now! Did you find our new Bulletin Board.... COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM - Powered by vBulletin

awesome. Glad you guys had a good time. I love those all inclusive resorts.....now its back to reality for ya !:frown:

We went to the Dominican Republic.... It was awsome, only 5 days, just enough to get really comfy before having to pack up and come home. We stayed at Paradisus Punta Cana, 5 star resort all inclusive. Food was great.. beaches were beautiful.. wish I was there right now! Did you find our new Bulletin Board.... COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM - Powered by vBulletin

Jack,

Is the DR a great vacation or what!!! We went to Punta Cana last year, and it was incredible. ALL INCLUSIVE, 5 STAR:D :D

Cheapest and best vacation to go on!;)