cottens, the man

steve davis

quick 86
cotten sold me a inovative 70 double ball bearing last november.found out last week my turbos bb were toast.i knew i was out of warrenty.called cotten ,he said no problem, i will send you out a turbonetics 70 bb .not to mention, he spent 3 days at norwalk tunning my car and feeding me,also on hos way back from indy ment me at a waffle house in columbus ohio and tuned my car for an other hour. i am in the retail market for a living but this guy takes service to a hole new level.i had almost lost faith in venders but then came jack.jacks the man

Good to see that there are some stand up guys making things possible for the buick community. Next turbo i buy will be from Jack. Glad to hear you got your ride back together and look forward to seeing it soon. Congrats. Justin H.

steve davis said:
cotten sold me a inovative 70 double ball bearing last november.found out last week my turbos bb were toast.i knew i was out of warrenty.called cotten ,he said no problem, i will send you out a turbonetics 70 bb .not to mention, he spent 3 days at norwalk tunning my car and feeding me,also on his way back from indy, met me at a waffle house in columbus ohio and tuned my car for an other hour. i am in the retail market for a living but this guy takes service to a whole new level.i had almost lost faith in venders but then came jack.jacks the man[to judge all other venders by /QUOTE]

Jack loves my credit cards. hahahah. I go through him for everything. Got a turbo, didnt like it, sent it back and he sent me a new one. Awesome service and i like how either himself or his son answers the phone all the time. Waflle houses are good times BTW>

its great to see posts like this... good job Jack.. You make the turbo buick community proud

Yup, he is ALRIGHT for a one eyed, gimpy, grouchy ole yankee dude!!! ;)

Jim C.

PS-Bout time for me to send you some more stogies old man; no?

Jack is a cool dude & I agree he has always been transparent and honest no matter what and always has the time for little questions.
Jack The Pumpkin Pilot...LOL :biggrin:

You beat me to it

I drove my car for its first ride with the new engine today! Then I signed on to post a Thank you to Jack for all his help! When he's pulling his own hair out from stress, Jack still goes out of his way to get me what I need right a way. I not at all suprised someone beat me to it!

You're right Jack's the man!!! Got my wastegate from him today, he modified it for me and everything!!!! :biggrin:

Hi guys,

Sorry to hijack this thread. I have been away from the turbo world for a long time. When I left, there were a handful of TR performance companies.

What companies other than Jack exist today and do ya'll have any websites??

Thanks!

P.S. please post Jack's site if he has one...

Jack is the man

there are not many down to earth business guys like Jack around i have been dealing with him since 00

I started off last year buying a T-Netics turbo from Jack. That led to a block, with all the good internals so Bobby ( RPE ) could build me a motor last fall. That of course led to a FAST XFI this spring, and a mutitude of small stuff here and there. Along the way, I realized I had found someone who really gives a crap about me, and is always there to listen to my small talk. Jack, you are a good, good man and my first stop shop. Better stop----I feel a tear coming on. Brian

Fuelie600 said:
I started off last year buying a T-Netics turbo from Jack. That led to a block, with all the good internals so Bobby ( RPE ) could build me a motor last fall. That of course led to a FAST XFI this spring, and a mutitude of small stuff here and there. Along the way, I realized I had found someone who really gives a crap about me, and is always there to listen to my small talk. Jack, you are a good, good man and my first stop shop. Better stop----I feel a tear coming on. Brian

Thanks Brian, as always I feel a little embarrassed in these threads and of course, the old, I am not worthy...... I will say I try to do my best everyday... but I know I come up short to mine and others expectations. This past year, I have been just about totally overwhelmed with the amount of attention and business we have had come our way. I appreciate customers like Brian, Steve, Matt and the many others that have posted here and in other threads, I have developed some great relationships over the years and thank all for the opportunity to be a part of this community.