corvette rallies on tr

Hammer

Any pics of old GM rallies on tr or gn.they usually make any car look good .Trying to think of something different for daily driver.Black rims on black car with chrome trim rings.I like it a lot..Maybe some custom center caps with turbo six logo?

any opinions?

There ya go make people think it's a Monte more then they already do.

re: rims

I'm kinda partial to the Outlaws (solid) or Outlaw II's (coupla holes in 'em) by American Racing, or any similar rims. I like the brushed look instead of polished myself. Had OutlawIIs on my 1st g/n and they looked nice and distinct w/o being flashy. I also saw some torque-thrust(?) rims in a gunmetal finish, kind of retro old-school look. American Racing's website has a coo lfeature that allows you to place their rims on a pic of the car and they have t-types and a g/n template you can also play w/ the colors :eek:

re: rims

I'm kinda partial to the Outlaws (solid) or Outlaw II's (coupla holes in 'em) by American Racing, or any similar rims. I like the brushed look instead of polished myself. Had OutlawIIs on my 1st g/n and they looked nice and distinct w/o being flashy. I also saw some torque-thrust(?) rims in a gunmetal finish, kind of retro old-school look. American Racing's website has a cool feature that allows you to place their rims on a pic of the car and they have t-types and a g/n template you can also play w/ the colors :eek: