COOLANT "S" HOSE, OIL COOLER , VALVE GUIDES

ROTTWEILER

Some help from the guru's, please. Can I eliminate the S hose from the water pump to the intake without any issues arising? Can I eliminate the engine oil cooler system and there not be any problems? Next, putting in a hyd roller cam, lift is 0.516, how much should I have the machine shop fly cut the valve guides. The old lift was 0.464, an old KB flat tappet I put in about 1993. The math works out to 0.052 but I am not sure. Last question, my cam sensor has 0.047 play in it up and down, very very little side to side. Does it need to be freshened? This motor has been really good to me so I don't want to fudge it up. Thanks for your advice and expertise.
BEST REGARDS

As far as S Hose. Remove nipple in manifold and replace with a pipe plug or equiv, fill the front cover nipple (have to remove water pump to access the back side of port) with quick epoxy putty (the lil tube that you cute a piece off and knead together until teh color is uniform) smooth of nds with a wet finger. Then drill one or two small (like 1/8) holes in pill on tstat and your good.

hello people; What would be the benefit of getting rid of the S hose? How about a pic. of your setup without.
IBBY

It's just to clean things up.
500f82d4dce71292cf7ac7c995d1c30a.jpg

93a553da8249cbcfd3971669db9c0fb3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk