Converter choice

CanGN

gonna be switching to a pt54 and 60 lb inj, car is mostly street driven, but not a daily driver, wondering what stall converter to go with, i was looking at the Pats 3400 stall..just wanting a good quick spooling seat of the pants feel when on the street and something to perform well when at the strip, not looking beat the world or anything... Am I on the right track...other mods in my sig....thanks

i like the PTS Billet 9X11 But Thats just me. i had a muti-disk precision 3,500 and i like the 9X11 Better

60/65s mototron from racetronix, really just wondering what stall is the best for that pt54..right now my converter stalls around 2700 and I dont thing that is gonna be nearly enought for that turbo..thanks guys..

Sorry
Thought you already had them in. Wondering what kind of 60' times you were already at with the converter & turbo.

oops, ya havent been to the track with what i got, havent got the turbo on, presently got the ta49 with about a 2700 stall converter which i think is not enough for the pt54 that i just picked up..thanks for the help..

steve

so far with 100% stock suspension i have run 1.68 with 5 year old E.T Streets. old got to make about 10 passes on the new converter before i lifted a head. my 60's will come way down once i get my motor back in