Contact link. Wrong forum, but...

Low Budget

The correct forum has not answered my questions, so I'll ask them where I know you are.

The webmasters@turbobuick.com address just kicks the mail back as undeliverable.

The TB.com gear link on the home page works, but the items to buy are linked to obsolete pages. Cool stuff, is it still for sale?

As slow as the pages here load in general, and as much as I appreciate this site, I wanted to support it with a donation again, or by buying some gear. (The donations link quietly disappeared too.)

I'm not generally a wave maker, but how else do I learn these answers? Move this or delete it if you wish, but please respond.

Thanks, Jeff

Originally posted by Low Budgit
The correct forum has not answered my questions, so I'll ask them where I know you are.

The webmasters@turbobuick.com address just kicks the mail back as undeliverable.

The TB.com gear link on the home page works, but the items to buy are linked to obsolete pages. Cool stuff, is it still for sale?

As slow as the pages here load in general, and as much as I appreciate this site, I wanted to support it with a donation again, or by buying some gear. (The donations link quietly disappeared too.)

I'm not generally a wave maker, but how else do I learn these answers? Move this or delete it if you wish, but please respond.

Thanks, Jeff