Congrats Jason White

Team Banana

Congrats JW, hope you ain't too mad at me. Rumors about NO2 can all be shut down now!!!! You have a fast car and are a hell of a tuner.

Nitrous discovered!

We finally found the evidence that JW was deffinetly on NOS! It was said he had it stashed in his intercooler but we found this next to his trailor in his pit area...

Attachments

• 73497_1559710684188_1577910155_1313261_3254472_n.jpg
    73497_1559710684188_1577910155_1313261_3254472_n.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 474
We finally found the evidence that JW was deffinetly on NOS! It was said he had it stashed in his intercooler but we found this next to his trailor in his pit area...

I got an anonymous phone call that led me to viewing this can personally. I can personally vouch for the current location of the evidence..... Ok Ok....I drank the evidence.... and yes it gave me an unfair advantage over the MT DEW drinkers.

Taking the road less traveled.......Congrats on the ET......

I lol'd at the pic.. I didn't mind the protest or whatever it was just wanted to race and that held up the racing. Maybe the caller will step up and say who they are and move on. I don't want anyone thinking I'm cheating if I run into the 8s. At that time you can take anything apart you want to check. See you at Reynolds

What happened, somebody make him pop the trunk and look for a bottle or what?
As the class RRA, it is my duty to address these matters at Bowling Green. I politely asked, Jason graciously allowed a few of us to look, nothing was found, Jason raced, Jason won. Its over.

Scott, you handled it very well. I'm taking it as a compliment that I'm running well enough that someone may think I'm doing something illegal. I have been working with Cal and Don with this setup for many years now and slowly tuning it to the potential that it has. It surprises me most every time it goes a little faster.

I lol'd at the pic.. I didn't mind the protest or whatever it was just wanted to race and that held up the racing. Maybe the caller will step up and say who they are and move on. I don't want anyone thinking I'm cheating if I run into the 8s. At that time you can take anything apart you want to check. See you at Reynolds

Congratulations on the win.

When we were at Ozark a local KC Drag Radial Chevelle was checked 3 times and passed after breaking the track record. I'm not sure how he felt about it but I thought it was funny and the car was legal.

WAY TO GO JW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roll off the trailer lay down a number and then BACK IT UP!!!

see you in Reynolds!!!

JD

Great job, Jason! I really appreciate you saving the 8 for Reynold's :cool: Now if you run quicker than an 8.89, you may get an engine teardown....from your engine builder. Drive safe, and I'll see you next week.

I sure hope it hasn't come to a point where spectators, not racers can whine like little babies and get racers torn down. Jason you are a better man than me because I would be calling it for what it is. You were called a cheater and had to prove your innocence.