Congrats Harold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring the car to Phoenix on the 27th, nobody in the desert knows or cares who you are, just that you have a car that can legally run 11.0. On your last run of the day you could turn up the boost and try to run fast before they boot you.

Lou, Lou, Lou, Lou, Lou..........

The intent of my initial post was not to stir up a hornets nest. I did not intend for my post to be used by others as a medium for personal attacks on anyone, their property, or their family. I don't tell people how to lead their lives nor do I allow people to tell me what I can do with my own.

This is just about a CAR......

Did you honestly think that this car would make it to the West Coast without someone saying something about it.

All I did was welcome a new Turbo Buick to the West Coast, gave mad props to the East Coast crew that put it together, and made a projection that Mr. H will be very suprised to see the performance difference between his old (high) 10 second ride, and the new one that has the "potential" to run in the 9's.

Its always nice to see something new and innovative hit the streets in SoCal.

This car will be photographed, drooled over, talked about, bitched about, and copied by many.

Who cares who owns the car right now. With todays economy, I'll congratulate anyone can afford to drop that kind of money on a non-essential vehicle.

In another year it will probably be owned by Pete or Ralph anyway.....lol

Everybody fights and hates on each other out here and very quietly in the background Pete & Ralph are buying up all the Turbo Buicks on the West Coast (1 part at a time). I even hear rumors that Pete & Ralph are buying one of the blimp hangers at the old Tustin Air Base to secretly store all the recently acquired turbo buick vehicles, spare parts, and extra Round Table Pizza boxes.

If Pete ever took back all the Buick parts that he has loaned out, 75 % of the Turbo Buicks in Socal would be non-operational. And Ralph is rumored to be putting some secret ingredient into his Pizza dough that makes people invade their kids college funds, write bad checks, and unwillingly sell him their Buicks for pennies on the dollar...lol

Most of the Turbo Buicks in the local area have been through the same old crowd of owners. We buy them, (fix them), drive them (& fix them), race them (& fix them some more), and before long we sell them.........and then we miss the rush and start the same old cycle all over again.

Some of us attempt to fix our cars ourselves, and others write checks to folks like Lou that have the love love of the car, and the knowledge to somehow un-assemble the messes that we unknowingly get our vehicles into.

These cars are worse (and more expensive) than a drug addiction

I went into my own personal rehab about 1.5 years ago when I sold my "BAB" (Broke A$$ Buick) to Reggie. Now everytime I see my old car (that Reggie made 1000% better), I get the itch the sell the wife, beat the dogs, shave my head, and drag my balls through 3 miles of broken valve springs and race gas just to sniff the tire tracks of the most recent Turbo Buick that boiled the tires past my house.....lol

I has been real hard not having the joy of hearing the magical & musical valve train clatter early on a cold California morning, the turbo flutter when I take my foot off the gas, not smelling antifreeze in the exhaust, nor seeing the beautiful sight of white cummulus clouds (of blown headgasket smoke) following my Buick back home for what begins another cycle of "How fast can I change my headgaskets this time".....

I've had 84 vehicles since I got married in 1987. I've spent seven a$$ loads of money on everyhing from an orange pinto to a low mile GNX and if possible I hope that I get to hit 150 vehicles before my time on "Turbo Earth" are over.

I don't necessarily miss owning a Turbo Buick, but I do miss hanging out with all of the West Coast crews.

Regards everyone,

Ray

no amount of explaining can get you off the hook! ;)

I was glad to hear that the car ( killer build up) came to calif,
all you did was report it, so how does that make you at fault?
I do agree with your view point that a certain few, are trying to corner the market on turbo buicks and parts, your analogy is humorous!

I'd like to see this trick buick, I just hope H hasn't burned all his bridges
and can get some help in tuning and dialing this thing in.

only fault I see is the belief that the only fast cars come from back east.
some one forgot to tell Dick Kerney,( 8 sec 109 block) Galena/Freeman/Duttwieler. 6 sec buick V6 and others.

there will always be discontent, but there is room for him at all buick functions, and I would welcome him, ( there are a few I'd rather not see )

as a infamous jerk once said " can't we all just get along?"

no, H did not hijack my computer,
as I get older, I tolerate some things better, and other things I
get real nasty about.

Anyhow, Ray, you need another turbo Buick!!!!

Ray........ Its good to hear from u,, when are u and mike o and the wifes coming for chicken wings??
hey guys wish us well My brother and I are trying to buy another round table pizza..... If this happens this means we will have more parking for our buicks when we do the cruises.

Mr H.. when are u racing FLACO?????

Dammm.. I have cars , tons of parts, and a charming personality !! I think I'd blend pretty good out there :p

Ray........ Its good to hear from u,, when are u and mike o and the wifes coming for chicken wings??
hey guys wish us well My brother and I are trying to buy another round table pizza..... If this happens this means we will have more parking for our buicks when we do the cruises.

CHICKEN WINGS!?!?!?!!?!!!!??:eek:

That's sick!:mad:

;):D

Ray, I apologize for making you the scape goat of over an obvious east coast conspiracy to overthrow, dominate,& drive a wedge between the members of the southwest section. I was blind to the fact that it's of small consequence of you trying to sneak Harold back on the board & completely over looked the treachery conceived by some east coat vermin by selling a rust bucket with a defective transmission & axle seal leak. We here on the west coast are considered fruits,nuts & flakes & easy prey. May they be buried up to their ass's in snow & suffer frost bite this winter for their indiscretions.

What the ?????????????

some one just emailed me said ............

Lou is helping H fix his car!!
tell me it ain't so!
wow, Lou, you are the Santa Claus of so calif !!!!!!!!
I have to admire you for that,
but we all knew deep down , you were a softy and couldn't
be mean for very long!

well I guess the beast from the east will be running now !!!!!

Good Luck !!

some one just emailed me said ............

Lou is helping H fix his car!!
tell me it ain't so!
wow, Lou, you are the Santa Claus of so calif !!!!!!!!
I have to admire you for that,
but we all knew deep down , you were a softy and couldn't
be mean for very long!

well I guess the beast from the east will be running now !!!!!
Cruz ! Death treats, invasion of privacy, Character assassinations, loss of business, insults, anger ,frustration, reputation stepped on, thoughts of suicide, Homicidal fantasies, Are but a few of the emotions suffered working for Harold in the past. Do you honestly believe I would ever work for Harold again. I would rather you accused of me of having my sister working in a whore house than what you just implied !

sorry Lou

I doubted the validity, but thought I'd see.

I thought it was H's buddy that posed the threats?

oh, your sister said to say HI.:biggrin:

You guys really need a race car to occupy your free time with. :tongue:
Don, At this point in my life I should own one but I rather work on someone Ilse's. It's like having grand children when you get tired of playing with them send em back to their parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.