Congrats Dean!

fugly

www.modularfox.com
i think that was your car at HRP tonite. if im not mistaken you cracked the 9.99 barrier on the final run of the nite!!!! :D how much boost were you running? the car sounds wicked!!!

chad was also down there trying the break the 9.99 barrier, but just couldnt muster enough ponies.

hopefully this works http://www.hfpc.net/forums/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=6074 , if not youll just have to register on HFPC so you can ride along with chad . its in the waterbox forum under the thread posting pics page 21.

Thanks, that was my car. The boost was set about 15#'s but looks like I was getting a little boost creep on the top end.

shucks,
now I wish I stayed just a little longer. Anyways, Congratulations Dean. I know your car will do low 9's easy. BTW, nice work with your engine and its configuration, impressive.
Derek:cool:

Congrats on the 9! Was out as part of "Chads Crew" with his Red Barron pony car.. tappin' away on the FAST as quickly as I could to get his times down, hit a brick wall with an extremely loose convertor.. :mad:

Then we heard the announcement of the 9.99! He wanted to just up the boost and blow it up to hit it if he had to! LOL.. 7.8psi was his peak at a 10.12.. soooo close!!!! woulda been sweet to see to 9 second barriers shattered that night!!!!

Damn, I knew I should have stayed longer! Congrats Dean! Hope to see you at the next quick 8. ;)