Congrats Dave Fiscus

Hey Dave remember when we where talkin about your malibu and building it ,Its been a few years since that good to see one of the orginal buick guys get his 15 minutes i know its never easy congrats. Looking forward to do some racing in tso soon . Laz

Very nice article in deed. So happy to see some Bad Ass Buicks getting coverage in GM HiTech;)

Dave,
does your mom know you took the cruise control and AC off her old car? Very interesting story. I remember the first time I saw your car. It was the year you beat Cal in the finals at Bowling Green. Damn thet was one hellava race!

You have really been around the block with that car. Congrats on the coverage in the mag.

I remember the first time I saw your car. It was the year you beat Cal in the finals at Bowling Green. Damn thet was one hellava race!

That was the first side by side 8 second TSO passes and the beginning of the end for me :smile: I was so frustrated I had to sell the car ;)

Congratulations to one of my best friends, Davey Ficus

:eek: Just another 7 second Buick.:rolleyes:

Nice job Dave. Can I get you to sign my copy at the next race?

Way to go Dr. Fiscus !

Great looking FAST GN. Congrats on the article.One of the TRUE gentleman of our Buick community.

DAMN! The second TSO car I have helped with and still no mention.
Thanks Dave!!:mad: ;)

hey

Hey Dave, It has to be me that you mentioned that you lost to on the street. LOL. Congrats Buddy