Congrats Dave Fiscus!!

Package shipped! About time you became TSO legal :D

Well At least now I will pass salem peer tech:D. I will call you in the morning
UPS usally shows up at the shop about 10 am. I did pick up some diodes so hopefully I can get it done

fantastic dave

Thanks again to everyone for their kind words and encouragement. It makes all of the work seem worth it.

I didn't think that the car would go that fast but Cal kept saying that there was more left in it. That's why he's the tuner and I'm a ditch digger.

Take care,

Dave Fiscus

man you guys rock hey dave well i was going to sell the o16 off center block but now im thinking of keeping it with cals fast system and some tuning im looking forward to next year hope to see you there :cool:

I didn't think so many would post to this, Thanks again. It makes all the hard work worth it. Been thinking about maybe turning it up some more!

Dave Fiscus

I think most people think about it all day on and off like me but most don't post.

Turning it up some more sounds like a great idea. Your car is awesome. TA blocks must work pretty good.

I didn't think so many would post to this, Thanks again. It makes all the hard work worth it. Been thinking about maybe turning it up some more!

Dave Fiscus

You better plan on turning it up :biggrin: with the new diode Installed am at 3 - 3 1/2 % I figured yours on the 167 pass was at 2.75%. Cal has a call into FAST to see whats up. I tried callin ya today Phone off ?

Dave Fiscus

Hey Porkchop,

I knew given enough time......you'd eventually get that heap to run :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Congrats buddy :biggrin:

WOW, I'm way behind on my posting/reading. I didn't even see this post.
Congrats to my boy Dave. I kept telling him all year to turn it up and let her fly and he finally did. Congrats buddy, I knew she had a 30 in her.
Now, if we can just concentrate on "Bill" in the other garage, all will be well with the universe.

This is an excellent example of how patience and perseverance can and will pay off big time in the end.
Good job bro.

Patrick

Yes, great day for our friends and customers. Fiscus is running our weld together and Kereny has installed one of the bolt together units to replace his Pro Torque. Good job guys!!!!
Awsome JOb, Dave your running HArd, very hard, congrats and great driving man! Dusty and friends build some great Converters. I will be making a few more tweaks with Dusty as well on FEAR, for some serious et/mph. It only makes sense to run what the best is running, to get the best out of your combo:D