"Congradulations NCTURBOS"

princess

Congradulations to Ncturbos and his wife on the birth of their new born
son :) :) can't wait till he's old enough to drive a JR dragster from me and steve. :cool:

Congrats big guy--sure glad to hear everything is headed in the right direction!!!!! :)

Geoff

princess said:
Congradulations to Ncturbos and his wife on the birth of their new born
son :) :) can't wait till he's old enough to drive a JR dragster from me and steve. :cool:

Congrats K. Now you can bring him to Myrtle Beach for a get away ;)

'Lil Seth Richard Soffa, born 8-5-05 @ 2:59am, 5 weeks premature. Weighs 5-lbs. 15.2-ozs. & is 18-1/4" long. He's doing better now and is off the ventilator and most other devices that went along with the premature lung disease. Doctor's told us today he should be home mid-week if everything continues to go as well as it has been.

Thank You to everyone that has stopped by the hospital, called, sent flowers, etc.!! We can't wait to bring him home!!

Back to the hospital for me...

K.

K., Kate is already talking about spoiling him, because we don't have a boy of our own. the way she is talking you better start telling Tracy when he gets to be 5 years of age he will be driving a JR dragster. :eek:

Congratulations Daddy. :) Only one thing wrong here, that's his name. I thought we agreed on Christopher Ryan Soffa? :biggrin: I'ma be hittin you up here soon, I'll be up in University in a little while.

93 Indy said:
Congratulations Daddy. :) that's his name. I thought we agreed on Christopher Ryan Soffa? :biggrin:
no he's not yours, poor little guy has K. ears. :frown:

TurboIndian said:
no he's not yours, poor little guy has K. ears. :frown:

Those are to go with the rest of his stunning good looks that run in the Soffa family!! He had all the nurses weak in the knees...

Amazingly we were able to bring him home today!! :D Someone was watching down on him from above!

congrads

Congradulations, Keith and family, good to hear things are going soo good.

Thanks
Bill

Congradulations!!! :) :)

We are glad to hear everything is well, and you got to take your son home so soon!!

God Bless

Billy and Chantel :)