Concert Sound Speaker Y connector

brif

I read the above sticky on speaker install in concert sound II equipped cars. The diagram seems pretty straight forward by garyk1970, but where is the y connector located? I take it I should be able to make my modifications from the connector. I haven't pulled anything apart yet, but would like to have a good game plan because I don't wanna spend all weekend messing with it if I don't have to. Thanks

Just getting to where I'm going to install the stereo. Is my connector different than other people's (see pic)? It isn't what I was expecting for a Y connector. The plug is pretty short and both wires are in each terminal in the plug, plus it really doesn't seem that the wires can be traced back to the speakers very easily. So is it just guess and check as to which wire (door speaker or top speaker wire of each pair) to cut and splice? I suppose worst case I would just wire the positive to a negative on one speaker and it won't turn on.

2011_0506Image0002.jpg

the blue plug is the rear speakers, the white plug is the front speakers, grey and dark green is one side, hooked up in parallel, one grey and dark green goes to the door speaker, and the other grey and dark green go to the tweeter on the same side. beige and light green is the other side. the y is right in the plug you are holding

dont mean to invade post

looking for door speakers anyone have a extra set to sell
please reply,

thanks for your info

the blue plug is the rear speakers, the white plug is the front speakers, grey and dark green is one side, hooked up in parallel, one grey and dark green goes to the door speaker, and the other grey and dark green go to the tweeter on the same side. beige and light green is the other side. the y is right in the plug you are holding

Now I am confused, I thought that grey/tan was the left side and lt green/dk green was the right side? Another question, it looks like the white connector is a pigtail that plugs in underneath the dash. If this is correct, I should be able to remove it and make my mods on the bench versus under the cars dash?