Complete rebuilt stock motor.

Cheeseburger

Rebuilt motor from intake to oil pan.
Includes headers/T-body/upp plenum/intake/tps/iac/fuel rail/inj's/alt/Ac compressor/water pump/front cover/fuel lines/factory block heater etc..........ready to drop in.
Primed and ready to go.

Motor is bone stock, heads have been cleaned up (casting flash/rough edges in ports removed).
A line bore and hone was done,repair to 2 and 3 main saddles (machine shop warrentys the work) cylinders honed,new valve springs gaskets etc.
Crank is std/10 with clevite bearings.
Also has ARP hardware.
Also has fuel pressure reg/inj harness/knock sensor/tensioner/belt/starter/motor mounts and so on.
Cam sensor is set and motor is ready to drop in and start.
Here is a picture, camera setting needs to be adjusted........when i can figure out how!
Looking to get $2500 obo.

Hey Cheeseburger, email me or send me a private pm. I am interested in this motor

Conrad

Motor is still available, also have rebuilt trans by my builder (awesome trans builder) and a complete mint engine wire harness.

Thanks.

Sorry you feel like i wasted your time, but i got offered a better deal so i took that. I dont have the money some of the other guys have to put into this car, so I did what was in my budget.

Originally posted by aftexan75
Sorry you feel like i wasted your time, but i got offered a better deal so i took that. I dont have the money some of the other guys have to put into this car, so I did what was in my budget.

No No, was not referring to you.:)

Ok, sorry for the misunderstanding. Because trust me, i really wanted to buy your motor. It would have saved me lot of time, but i just got a really good deal on a rebuilt long block that i couldnt pass up. But i will tell you what, i have another friend with one, i will call him and see if he might be interested.

I know this is probably a stupid question, but i am new to the message boards, but what does TTT mean?