Complete modified stock LS1 exhaust system to fit G-body conversions!

John B

I have decided to sell my original stock conversion exhaust system from my first LS1 swap when I modified a stock set of '99 F-body manifolds to fit my 88 Monte SS. The catalytic converters are used so that the car could pass emissions testing.

These pipes have been modified to still accept front and rear O2 sensors and just need a plug on the left side (I had to add a new O2 bung to clear the frame) and the nuts to attach the manifolds to the front exhaust pipes. They still have the gaskets between the manifold and headpipes but not at the cylinder head. I also welded over the AIR pump fittings on the manifolds so you don't need to worry about setting up an air pump!

This package includes the stock SS tailpipes too (virtually everything you need to bolt on a stock exhaust from engine to tailpipe except mufflers!). I used the Dynomax mufflers when I used this set-up. The tailpipes are still in excellent condition since this car never saw road salt in snow.

Based on the amount of work I have in these you're getting a steal for $175 and I'll include shipping to the lower 48 states (which runs about $50-60 depending on your location!)! Everything is boxed and ready to ship!

Attachments

• LS1exhaust.jpg
    LS1exhaust.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 135
  • LS1exhaust2.jpg
    LS1exhaust2.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 130