Complete engine plus roller cam and roller rockers

Used rockers sold. New rockers pending.

Ed, call me for details on the engine, easier than typing it all out.
702-5 eight 0-8863

Engine is still available. Boostedyards86 PM'd with interest, I'm trying to figure out a shipping quote. I see you're in Phoenix, that would be way easier logistically. :smile:

Just to be staight forward and clearly honest in all of this, I won't get into a "that would be way easier logistically" whizzing contest.

I want the engine.

If "BosstedYard" has a serious interest and need for this motor, and is willing to buy, I'm not gonna rain on his parade.

I, on the other hand, need a dependable 2nd powerplant.

Let me know.

Just this afternoon I bought back the original running engine that came out of my car to put the go-fast one in.

Sorry man.

Engine is still available. We've been having trouble finding a reasonable shipping quote, so if anyone knows a good/reasonable means for shipping an engine that would be great.

I am intersted in the motor. Can you just drop off at the Central Freight terminal? I only ask that it be strapped right and on a pallet. Let me know. thanks

1NASTYGN - We'll do whatever it takes to ship it out, no problem. My cell # is in you PM box.
davinci50 - Not interested in splitting up the cam kit, it's complete and exactly as shipped from Full Throttle.