COMP CAMS 260H camshaft buick v6

joedirtmcd3

Hey guys just trying to get rid of some spare parts lying around... In particular two camshafts because they are in the house instead of the garage and therefore easier to picture and post to internet.

I have one assumed stock camshaft from a '81 FWD Buick Riviera with the 252ci 4.1L N/A v6. It has obvious wear but looks to be in good condition. I wouldn't be surprised if it has 80k miles on it. $10 plus shipping? Don't really want much for it.

However, I do have a practically brand new COMP CAMS 260H-10 buick v6 even fire cam. It was used less than 100 miles and proper break in procedure was followed. The reason the mileage was so low was that I had to pull the 4.1L engine from the Chevette shortly after installing this cam due to leaky oil pan gasket. I decided to go with a Isky 270 cam at that point also as my v6 is N/A. I'm not sure what a reasonable price is or what these are selling for new. I'd like $75 firm plus shipping for it. I'm located in Harrisburg, PA.
Thanks guys

I took a picture of the CAM CARD specifications so you can see what this cam's features are.

PB110001.jpg

PB110002.jpg

PB110003.jpg

More pictures are at: Pictures by joedirtmcd3 - Photobucket

And camshaft information here: http://www.compcams.com/technical/Catalogs/106-07/108-111_226.pdf