Commerce this past weekend...

LinearX

Hippie
If any of you in the southeast didn't go to Commerce for the Outlaw race that went on, you missed a killer show. Here is a video of wild ride from the weekend. There was a guy there in a GN that I saw run a 6.44 @110.xx in the 1/8th. It was a nice car.

*sniff* I miss my GN. :(

I was there Friday night tuning a 10 second Impala SS. I saw the GN go 10.94@124 Friday night.

We were planning to go but I ended up having to work. The big outlaw race will be in Huntsville AL november 5/6/7. That's the same weekend as the Buick meet in Reynolds GA. We cancelled the trip to Reynolds to watch the outlaws.

Re: GN

Originally posted by gn-t-type
that was me in a t.s.m. car 6.4s @110

that was not me on fri

I dig the ride. I was rolling down the little side road in a golf cart when you made a 6.44 pass. You were parked over in front of Blaker Wilder, and I was behind you at the trailer with the purple Limited Street Camaro.

I can't wait for Huntsville. That's going to be a killer show.

Originally posted by HighPSI
I was there Friday night tuning a 10 second Impala SS. I saw the GN go 10.94@124 Friday night.

It was my car. Holy **** Cal I wish I would have known you were there. Guess you missed the 10.66 pass.

Very clean looking (and sounding) car. I was there tuning on the Impala SS that went 10.65. I will let you know the next time I am at Commerce.

I dig the ride. I was rolling down the little side road in a golf cart when you made a 6.44 pass. You were parked over in front of Blaker Wilder, and I was behind you at the trailer with the purple Limited Street Camaro.

Are you gonna be in Huntsville with the Benton/Woodson guys?
I assume this is the car your talking about. That's one clean ride.
What's your name, we'll be there all weekend so I'll stop by sometime.

Originally posted by Dusty Bradford
Are you gonna be in Huntsville with the Benton/Woodson guys?
I assume this is the car your talking about. That's one clean ride.
What's your name, we'll be there all weekend so I'll stop by sometime.

Yeah I'll be there, and that is the car I'm referring to. I'm not sure when we're leaving, but I assume that it's going to be sometime Friday morning or early afternoon. My name is Daniel, but most people around there call me Hippie (even though I cut off all my hair a few weeks ago), so swing by and ask for either one. :)