Coming To A Track Near You!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnbooster87

its only a six
well since its been to quite here i thought id post about my buddies car thats in the works, its a 87 T ex FBI car that also belonged to artt carr. its in the middle of getting a face lift, fake boobs and a butt that J-LO can even appreciate:rolleyes: another low 10sec car is in the works for the socal community so watch out...more pictures to come once the front end is complete:cool: this is 1 sweet GraNma car

Attachments

• IMG00367.jpg
    IMG00367.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG00368.jpg
    IMG00368.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 319
  • IMG00369-1.jpg
    IMG00369-1.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 319
Nice car.

Let us know if you need Len Freeman's #:D .

Good looking car, would look better without the Art Carr decal in the rear window, though.

so cal g/n

that's pretty close to what i have, 109 block 30 over,j/e pistons steel caps, steel crank, roller cam ,lifters, gn-1 beer can heads,k.bell and accufab nostrils he he, hye tech down pipe, headers, front mount intercooler, turbonetics race gate,built 200r4,strange ford 9",all hotchkis stuff on the rear end,air bags,and a fast system. :smile:

that's pretty close to what i have, 109 block 30 over,j/e pistons steel caps, steel crank, roller cam ,lifters, gn-1 beer can heads,k.bell and accufab nostrils he he, hye tech down pipe, headers, front mount intercooler, turbonetics race gate,built 200r4,strange ford 9",all hotchkis stuff on the rear end,air bags,and a fast system. :smile:

your ride must be hauling some serious a$$.....just got word that the front end is complete so ill be taking more pictures this week coming up

so cal g/ns

looking forward to seeing your pics, i got laid off now that i have some time on my hands i'll be posting up some pics as well, i still haven't made it to the track but it's made me change my underwear more than once, merging with traffic one time on the freeway,i was doing about 60-65 mph when a bob tail truck came up on me too close,i nailed it next thing i know my rpm shot up and i'm drifting side ways,i had my foreman with me that was the last time we car pooled together

passed by and snapped some pictures today, pro stars will be in later this week and interior is in the works now, were still waiting on the pistons so we can send out the block....more pictures to come later

Attachments

• NEW CAMERA 035.jpg
    NEW CAMERA 035.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 237
  • NEW CAMERA 036.jpg
    NEW CAMERA 036.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 222
  • NEW CAMERA 037.jpg
    NEW CAMERA 037.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 222
  • NEW CAMERA 038.jpg
    NEW CAMERA 038.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 241
  • NEW CAMERA 039.jpg
    NEW CAMERA 039.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 234
Nice pics

Looks like your doing a nice job. Can't wait to see it. What are your performance goals?

Status
Not open for further replies.