Coming back to Michigan!

Shane

Well guys, the day has finally come. I've got the news that I've been waiting for for too f*cking long. I filed paperwork a little while back to cancel the last two years of my contract with the Navy (basically, I don't want to complicate it with militaryese).

The word is that all I have to do is wait for approval from Washington at this point, and I'm a free man. Who wants to drink some beer with me in September?

Also, anyone need somebody to run their nuclear reactor for them? :D

I'm from Dearborn origonally, but at the moment I'm thinking of living on the east side. There seems to be a bit more work there, but the housing's a bit more expensive.

Where are you located?

Just outside of hillsdale, in a little town called Osseo, about 30 miles south of jackson,

Ahh, you live out of the Tricounty area. I've heard rumours that there is a Michigan outside of Wayne, Oakland and Macomb counties but I've never seen it for myself :D

Yeah my buds and I call the mio st.hellen area michitukia. Its a real life kentuky in michigan. Maybe it is more like west virginia:D

ET2(SS) here. Where do you work?

Also, know where I can get a lightning rod shifter cable? I have a set for the GN, but no cable.

The cable is still availble from GM, just go to the parts store and tell them you have an 83/84 HO. I just sold my 87 442 and it is going to Wisconsin. When I did my LR's in 03 GM still had them in stock. If you have no luck let me know, I can also get you the brackets and everything else if you don't have them. Install is a snap with a dremel tool.

I work for Eaton Electical....www.eatonelectrical.com