Coilovers

Vette310

Looking to purchase a set of coilovers for my grand national.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thank you

I have a set of coilovers but they are essentially a setup where the cross bar is welded in and brackets are welded to the rear end housing. The housing brackets are adjustable height. The shocks are QA1 single adjustables. 3 different sets of springs. Let me know if interested.

I have a set of coilovers but they are essentially a setup where the cross bar is welded in and brackets are welded to the rear end housing. The housing brackets are adjustable height. The shocks are QA1 single adjustables. 3 different sets of springs. Let me know if interested.

Vette310- this setup that DoubleD has is the perfect setup for installing coilovers on these cars. Specifically for the rear coilovers you must have a reinforced upper mount for the shock body, and the weld-in crossbar provides just that.

For what it is worth, I am installing the same type of setup on my own car with a Moser Super G housing and weld-in crossmember/ anti-roll bar mount/Upper coilover mount. It is the only way to install coilovers safely on these cars and not worry about the upper mount shearing off.

E21195F9-6F2B-417E-813D-7AF06D5D119D.jpeg

Super g is ok but still not as nice as if you have a chassis shop build one for your car. Upper mounts need to be sunk into the housing to get the upper bars right. Anti roll and shocks come up in the trunk. Like my shit low

If a shop custom builds one for your ride that'll always be better than a pre-fabbed setup. I don't think anyone would argue with that?

I know the TRZ, Chassisworks, and Moser housings move the upper CA mount as low on the housing as they can get them.

The best way to modify the front of the upper control arm mounts is something like this: https://wildridesracecars.com/shop/general-motors/g-box-adjustable-upper-control-arm-mount/ OR this: https://doubleaaperformance.com/products/g-body-mat