COFFEE & CARS - SAT. APRIL 18th @ VINTAGE PARK

86TexasT

Coffee & Cars is going to be @ Vintage Park on Louetta just off Hwy 249 this Saturday, April 18th. I am going to get there early to save some spots for some Turbo Regals & GN`s, let me know if you want to bring yours, we have 4 confirmed already, I will not save a spot if you do not replay. Get there by 8, it`s over about 10 - 10:30 - Robert Mahnke

Coffee & Cars is going to be @ Vintage Park on Louetta just off Hwy 249 this Saturday, April 18th. I am going to get there early to save some spots for some Turbo Regals & GN`s, let me know if you want to bring yours, we have 4 confirmed already, I will not save a spot if you do not replay. Get there by 8, it`s over about 10 - 10:30 - Robert Mahnm

Robert, are you still going this morning? My GN is not ready, but i wanted to meet some fellow GN owners. Thanks. James-

I am not going, it was raining at my house this morning, but some of the guys are still going

There would have been a couple more GN's show up if the weather had been nicer. A 1 hour drive to a car show is fun, but a 1 hour drive on DR's in the rain is not fun.