Code 15

Forgot to add..............the connector of the CTS thats on the engine harness snapped in perfectly like it was made to be there.

Nice job GM, sure Caspers connector will fit too as it's identical.

That Impy is too heavy to be dangerous on the street...unless racing from a roll.
You can't get enough tire on it to launch it hard enough.
Bring it on up, we'll put it up against a TR.
;)
S.

lol lounge this thread aleready

1200hp vs MAYBE 600............1000lbs heavier......... got any $$$$$$$????????:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :confused:

Mease that looks like the Boiler Room of the Titanic:eek:

Bring the boat out one night and make sure you have some good juice in her, you will need it Hick Boy.:D :cool:

Is Lee almost ready:rolleyes: :cool:

Originally posted by Buicksx2
The CTS wasn't too hard to get out either................six full turns on the sensor and she was out, took about six and a half turns to get her back in, snapped on connector and code went away.

Thanks to all.

Did you make sure to screw it in 1/16 a turn at a time, torquing it at each step? Thats what a certain gugu says must be done.....

Since he's counting his money on the hill, he must know what he's doing.

Originally posted by turbotwister
<<SNIP>>

what happened to the post "calling all turbo buicks in new jersey"?
well,ask rich and artie the" THREAD TICKS"!IT SEEMS THEY HAD NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH THEIR TIME BUT MAKE USELESS POSTS!(you know its true guys!)thats ok though,im not mad now:D
paybacks are a bitch!!!!!;)

nick,
Look Nick, leave me out of this. I’ve just about had it with your crap. Don’t drag me into things with you. You got all bent out of shape with me at the track because when I was tuning my car in for the next pass, I couldn’t spend an hour wiping your nose, get over it! I just don’t have time for guys like you. If you want to get into it on the board then just let me know, otherwise don’t mention my name.

Like I've said twice now on the board, you need to take up Yoga and meditation, you’ve got anger management issues. This goes way beyond this particular post and I’ve just about had it. I think I’m going to have to do what Tony Pedregon did for Whit Bazemore and take up a collection for anger management classes for you.

Don’t draw me into things and I won’t draw you in. You walk on one side of the pit and I’ll walk on the other, you won’t be missed. I’ve had it with you and you’re written off. Using my favorite line from Encino Man, “I wouldn’t piss on your teeth if your gums were on fire”!

BTW – You are suppose to capitalize a proper name. I at least have the decency to capitalize your name. Maybe you don’t think enough of yourself to capitalize your own name but I, and I’m sure most others, would appreciate that you do it for them!

Peace out!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!LOOK WHO'S GETTING UPSET NOW!!!!???????????

if you noticed Artie(with a capital A):D ,i had smiley faces and a winkup there to make it obvious that i was busting balls in good fun.it seems you are jumping out of your shorts this time.

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!:D

P.S. they make drugs for these outbursts!!!!!;) :p

thanks,
(and again,with a capital ,just for you artie)
Nick,

Hey Nick

Who had code blue:confused: I recall someone around here had code blue once, maybe it was Mease when he got his shipping and receiving bill from UPS:eek:

Yeah i had to eat a piece of humble pie when i broke running Nick (capital N ;) ) last time. She only coasted to a 10.8 at the rental 2 weeks ago, pesky stock gaskets ! lol Shes all better now though Cometics to the rescue! Im trying to set something up with ya nick check your PMs on the nj board :D

Who had code blue I recall someone around here had code blue once, maybe it was Mease when he got his shipping and receiving bill from UPS

>>>>> Welp, From all the Slamming that was going on here Bout stuff not going out, I would beg to Differ :D :D :D ....

Look ^^^

The car is ready to go now, owner is picking it up this afternoon. Glad we were able to rectify the code 15.

Also if I can mention an off topic piece in this thread. The Richs Auto Halloween extravaganza is coming up next week. We have all sorts of fun things scheduled like a pumpkin pie eating contest, bobbing for apples, jack o lantern cutting contest. Lets see who can make the best pumpkin face.

Of course the highlight of the Richs Auto Haloween extravaganza is our annual haunted hayride where we take you thru the woods not knowing who or what is going to hop up.

The hayride starts in the upper posh town of Freehold and works its way thru the boro and lots of scary characters pop out at anytime.

The Platehead monster is a fan favorite, he starts out like a nice guy then goes berserk on soccer moms who want to play on certain ballfields.

Then we have T-Rex the scarecrow, he's a sight too with his blondeish receding hairline and arns the come down to his chest and only a couple strands of hay sticking out of him........all he could afford.

Course not to be outdone by T-Rex the scarecrow we have the dark and mysterious big nosed black crow, a Testabird.

We then take the hayride thru group purchase alley...........ooohhhhh the scariest part here and what scares people the most is EVERYTHING is sold at retail, we've had many a hayrider fall off the tractor at this part of the hayride, many not wanting to pay full retail for any Buick part in group purchase alley.

Course the hayride ends on a good note back at the garage with a piece of Artie Paltz's famous Upper (9.60) Crust Apple pie and goodie bags for all the kids with lots of Chuckles in the bag.

Course not far behind after the Richs Auto halloween extravaganza is the Rich's Auto Thanksgiving, Christmas and Kwanza celebrations.

Stay tuned for more details on those upcoming events.

PS. Glad the code 15 situation worked out well.

posted by Mease
1200hp vs MAYBE 600............1000lbs heavier......... got any $$$$$$$????????
ROTFLMAO!!! You're forgetting that you told Travis and I what that car made on the dyno. And it was nowhere near 1200hp. Even if you told me it made 1200hp, I wouldn' believe it. Gettin' deep in here. ;)

posted by TurboDiverArt
I just don’t have time for guys like you.
Bullsh*t. You just spent 10 minutes composing this little diatribe slamming Nick because he busted some chops in an earlier post. If you didn't have "time", you obviously wouldn't have responded...correct? :D
Like I've said twice now on the board, you need to take up Yoga and meditation, you’ve got anger management issues. This goes way beyond this particular post and I’ve just about had it. I think I’m going to have to do what Tony Pedregon did for Whit Bazemore and take up a collection for anger management classes for you.
Do you know Nick personally, or is this just an ignorant generalization created from your experiences with Nick on an internet message board? Sounds like it's you getting personal, huh?
BTW – You are suppose to capitalize a proper name. I at least have the decency to capitalize your name. Maybe you don’t think enough of yourself to capitalize your own name but I, and I’m sure most others, would appreciate that you do it for them!
And this little dig was because you don't "have time" for "people" like Nick? I guess I'm trying to figure out, if you're such a busy guy, how you find the time to make what amount to demeaning remarks about typing skills, grammar and/or sentence composition.
Speaking of proper grammar...
Don’t draw me into things and I won’t draw you in.
I’ve had it with you and you’re written off.
Grammatical rules dictate that you don't end a sentence with a preposition. Maybe you don’t think enough of yourself to use proper grammar. But I, and I’m sure most others, would appreciate that you do it for them!
BTW...I'm sure Nick could care less on which side of the pit you care to walk.
As for Nick's orginal point...I think we both know that you "ticked" that thread in the Eastern Section quite intentionally. Maybe because you didn't agree with the circumstances under which it was created, or maybe because you felt the need to draw the spotlight to yourself, or maybe because you simply had nothing better to do. In any case, denying it is fruitless.

"Peace out!"
Sean.

Does any know who had code blue:confused: :confused:

Damm i know someone was talking about code blue and it was a very frightful experience. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by njturbo
Does any know who had code blue:confused: :confused:

Damm i know someone was talking about code blue and it was a very frightful experience. :rolleyes:

Wasn't there a Code Blue incident on E.R. where Clooney swallowed the patient's Tic-Tac? :confused:

Originally posted by Two Lane
Wasn't there a Code Blue incident on E.R. where Clooney swallowed the patient's Tic-Tac? :confused:

I thought he swallowed a Chicken Bone, I may be wrong though:confused:
I thought we had a member that went code blue and lived to tell it:confused: :rolleyes: This is really going to bother me. Hey Nick any help:eek:

OMFG!!!!I HAVEN"T LAUGHED THIS HARD IN A WHILE!

Artie(with a capital "A" of coarse:D ),

you were right buddy!i did need some therapy!

im laughing so hard i can hardly speak!

you were just the inspiration we all needed!
:D :D :D

nice to see you chime in two lane!i was afraid you were chased away!we all love you here buddy!

p.s. i realize i did not capitalize my sentences.i was looking foward to you correcting me.it makes me feel wanted.:D

capital Nick,

I think you need to change your name...to "Capital-N-Nick". Maybe then you won't offend Artie.
Now if only he could learn the proper use of a preposition, we could take our Grammar Team on the road.
;)
S.

Two Lane as you always find the good links please find us information on code blue and code red. Maybe we can help this boy out. Mease you Hick what did you finally pay your AOL bill and they took you out of timeout. :D :D