CNC machined Stage 2 block crossbolted 153

turbodave231

I have a very nice On Center late casting 255000153 block for sale.

S3 153 Block pictures from cars photos on webshots

This block has NEVER been hurt. NO Damage, NO Sleeves, NO Repairs!!!

Bore size: 4.025" recently finish honed on a state of the art Sunnen SV-10 with a deck plate and using diamond super-abrasives. Plateau brush finished

Deck Height 9.500". Recently square decked on RMC CNC machine center. The finish on the deck is better than 30Ra which is perfectly suited for Cometic or MLS head gaskets

Thermally cleaned, shot blasted and magna-fluxed, Main bore checks out perfect, ARP Studs and new brass freeze plugs (pinned in place) No coming loose like some engine builder's stuff!!!!

Bushed lifter bores honed to size
New Roller cam bearings.

This block needs absolutely NO machine work, everything is done, AND done right!!

Because this block is setup with roller cam bearings, a custom cam is required. Ihe cam journals will need to machined to a smaller size and the base circle adjusted. I will furnish all the needed dimensions or an example cam to you with the block.

If you are looking to build a High HP S2 engine this is the right block. I prefer a local pickup of this block, but if you want to buy, and are willing to pay the freight, I will ship.

Price: $2500 FIRM

Soon as i talk to my engine guy i'll let you know,it will be with in 24hours thanks