New GM Timing Sensor $70
Used GM Timing Sensor - worked good $25
2 New Denso 02 sensors #234-1001 $25 for the pair
New RJC Racing Boost control $30
Power trunk Release set up $35
Console Gage Pod (Tan) with Temp and Oil gages (VDO) and sending units $90
Red Armstrong 108 Octane chip for 36# injectors $25
New Caspers Sensor Cap #107112 $60
Used for (4 months and has sat now for 2 years) full Power Master brake assembly $150... Accumulater works but causes light to flicker on and off when pedal hit

Send emails to jcjsbrady@att.net if interested
Shipping not included

Do you take PayPal? If so, I'll take the RJC boost control for $30 plus shipping. Let me know a total to zip 56073 in MN, and were to send it, and I'll pay you right away.

Thanks!
John

Looks like RJ and Trunk release are sold. Won't sell temp gage separate (yet). O2 sensors $30 shipped to TX.

Console Gage Pod (Tan) with Temp and Oil gages (VDO) and sending units $90

Can you send me a photo of these? Do the they come with the installation instructions?

Hi- just wondering if I am the winning buyer of the boost control? I didn't hear anything back from you so I'm not sure.

If I am, Please let me know how to pay and I will send $$$$ right away. payPal is good, but I can do a money order too. Please let me know where to send $$$ also!

Thanks!
John

The Guy who got to me first thru PM got the booster control and O2 sensors, so it's gone (sorry).

PM me with address on the New GM Cam Sensor so I can figure out shipping.

Someone says they want the cap ahead of you (per PM), but if he doesn't commit tonight it's yours if your within 1500 miles of me.

Let me know asap on the items. I've gotten some PM's from guys who say they want the stuff but haven't given me their shipping addresses for shipping costs.

2nd Ad??

Sorry for some confusion guys, but there appears to be another duplicate ad running simultaneous with this one (I just found out)... Can't figure out why?? I thought it funny that all the responses seemingly disappeared after the first day out..It has different responses, or I'm the only one who can see it.... I'm confused! :confused: