Cleaning up sale

HI85WH1

Shhh... I've got a Secret
GN dash, center console and steering column for sale.

Tach went to red LED after startup... everything else OK.. I think.. reads 96,xxx miles still has the GM plaque on the right side $25

Center console. (shifter too) $25

Steering coulm $25

need space...(as usual...)

grey armrests... $5

I think I have some grey lower panels...$5...

need space...

Re: Center console

Originally posted by BADDGUY6
Hey Rob,

What condition is it in? And the shifter works?

Guy

Guy,

I think it does, but it's been a while... need to lok at tomorrow when I open the trunk of the 442...

Rob

Originally posted by 71RSZ28
Rob,

I'm interested in the dash

Tommy,

Just let me know... I need to take a good look at it tomorrow. It's in the trunk of the 442... but thats about done, so I'm out of space again...

Rob

Re: Center console

Hey Rob,

What condition is it in? And the shifter works?

Guy

sent email... ( a couple actually )

Originally posted by HI85WH1
Tommy,

Just let me know... I need to take a good look at it tomorrow. It's in the trunk of the 442... but thats about done, so I'm out of space again...

Rob

Tommy, E mail sent with link to my Photobucket...

Oh heck, heres the link:

GNconsole.jpg

Jackson, Guy is first-up... the discoloration will not come off the lid...

Console & shifter

Hey Rob.

I'll take it.:) And the dash if Tommy passes.
Call or PM me.

Thanks,
Guy

Hey Guy, still awake at midnite? You could have stayed at the track another 2 hours... ;)

Rob, I'll take the dash - emailed you. :cool:

Re: Console & shifter

Hey Rob.

I'll take it.:) And the dash if Tommy passes.
Call or PM me.

Thanks,
Guy

OK... SOLD

Looks like Tommy wants the dash...

Originally posted by 71RSZ28
Hey Guy, still awake at midnite? You could have stayed at the track another 2 hours... ;)

Rob, I'll take the dash - emailed you. :cool:

I wont see the email until Tuesday...I actually get 2 days off!!!

did you get my email regarding the rims you wanted?... They are in the back of my truck... will snap some pics tomorrow.

Rob

Originally posted by boosted231
Do you still have the steering column? I tried to pm you but your box was full. Thanks

boosted231,

I would prefer a local sale... there was a recent incident at MCSS.com regarding the sale of a steering column... and the subsequent problems that ensued.

Supposedly, there was damage that either occurred in transit, or prior to transit (turn signal, highbeam switch stalk)

understanding the potential problems shipping something like that would encounter, I would rather not.

I also cannot gaurantee the entire working order of the column.

Come to think of it... I cant even find the key...

Sorry for the long-winded post...

Rob

Couple of other things...

window trim, etc.... glass, regulators, etc... good shape drivers door (no rust, some scrapes...)

outside mirrors... left side with cable, right side with and without cable.

taillight harness, gas filler surround, some misc pieces for the OE security system (harness, lock cylinders with harness, etc... )

Originally posted by HI85WH1
I wont see the email until Tuesday...I actually get 2 days off!!!

did you get my email regarding the rims you wanted?... They are in the back of my truck... will snap some pics tomorrow.

Rob

2 days off in a row? That must be some kind of record for you :D

I did get your email about the rims and am very interested... shoot me a PM with details ($$). If it's okay with you, I'll pick up everything when you get back to work. Thanks!! :cool:

Z28 rims

Tommy,

Pick up during the week is fine... Tues-Saturday... 3-11 shift... so after you pau-hana is OK... you have the number

Rob

As for 2 days in a row... I better not Bachi myself... I only had one day so far... anything can happen in the morning...Lol