Cleaning out the Garage

BradWE4

65mm Polished Accufab Throttle Body with 65mm Hemco Plenum taped for mat sensor $325

65mm Polished Accufab Throttle Body with 65mm Polished Precision Plenum $325

Precision industries 9.5” 3000 Stall 5 disc Lock-up converter 8750 miles on it. Used in Street Cruiser, never saw track use. Retails for $989 Sell for $550

Brand New Black 16" GTA rims. I bought these as a set for my TTA from Classic Industries back when they still sold them and never took them out of the bubble wrap. I also have brand new center caps still in wrap in GM boxes to go with rims $600. Or will swap out the rears for custom 10” black GTA rims with correct rear spacing for a turbo buick for $900, never been mounted. Not a cut and weld job, new rims.

Not interested in trading the converter with an Art Carr 9.5" non lock converter are you? In perfect condition and starts building boost between 2800-3000. Spool lag was non existent and the car was a beast. I pulled it cause I thought it was hurting mileage. The D-5 didnt make it any better so my issues lie elsewhere. This converter makes it feel like I lost 100hp. I know it only runs $670 new, but i thought it would be worth asking. I'm dying to get my power back, but I really need a lockup converter cause i drive so far every day. Unfortunately money is slim right now.

...also have brand new center caps...

Brad:
Are the center caps Buick or Pontiac? Do they have the metal insert?
Are they black?
How much for the set of 4?
Sounds like a darn nice garage sale! Thanks....Ray

The center caps that would come with the rims could be either a set of TTA center caps in excellent condition with original center caps attached or the new canter caps have the original firebird medallion packaged with them, still in gm package not attached.
Thanks,
Brad