CLEAN PARTS CAR SOON

psiedv6

b1.JPG
b rear2.JPG
b interior1.JPG
b interior6.JPG
Pictures here

http://turbobuick.com/forums/threads/1987-gn-roller-w-6-point-roll-bar-and-built-rearend.369676/

EDIT: ROLLER WAS SOLD
Drive train is still avalible
NEW Stroker 109 short block w/ 4 billet caps and 3.590 BMS crank .030 over JE pistons - $5800​
Champion race ported heads w/ rockers, push rods and valve covers - $2400​
Front cover $100​
Ported and powder coated intake w/ Hemco top and 70mm TB - $550​
4" aluminum inlet w/ filter - $150​
83 lbs injectors w/ fuel rail and regulator - $400​
Coil pack and module - $150​
LS altenator - $100​
Classic FAST B2B system with engine harness - $850​
NEW dual GN1 3" polished Exhaust - SOLD​
Coated GN1 headers w/ waste gate $700​
Front mount intercooler - $300​
Down pipe w/ V-band - $300​
Built T400 w/ trans brake - $1500​
10" 3400 stall converter - $300​
Drive shaft w/ 1350 U-joints - $200​

Would you sell the glass from the doors and if so, are all the pieces in tact? In particularly the plastic guide that is riveted on.

Would you sell the glass from the doors and if so, are all the pieces in tact? In particularly the plastic guide that is riveted on.
I have pleanty of door glass with the guides or did you just want it out of these doors:rolleyes:

I would like to see it next weekend if possible, as I will be at Mike's Buick event on Saturday, the 30th.

I plan to be a Lou's on Friday.

i wish you were closer man that roller looks tempting, even the body with roll bar

GLWS

WOW! She's a beauty! Hope you have a buyer Nick!
Parting that would be "blaspheme"!(Even the thought!)lol!

I would like to see it next weekend if possible, as I will be at Mike's Buick event on Saturday, the 30th.

I plan to be a Lou's on Friday.

That is fine, I will be on the way if you are going to Lou's place, so you are more then welcome to swing by on the way.

I have talked to Robert about this car this car is tooooooo nice to strip . Hard to find rollers this nice and setup n ready to go . Some needs to find a good home for it .

First in line for drive shaft.

What size is the drive shaft? Length wise Will it still fit if I have a 200r also will the yoke fit?

As a roller or a turn key runner ; having seen both cars in person .
If not one person is going to give you 8K for the roller.Then maybe a hundred

(edit) Then a hundred of us well end up giving 30K ; when you chop her up for parts.Sad sign of the times.

If the drive shaft is still available I'm interested. Also how much shipped to 96819.
Thanks .
Marc